Friday, August 22, 2008

Willkommen Familie!

Howdy folks! Well, as mine is the first post, I suppose I should get props for that. Which is nice, considering that I could really use some. Expatiation: at the moment I am annihilating my brain cells with the German course I have to finish in 1.5 weeks. So basically, that's my current life. I've been home from Israel for 2 weeks already! Unbelievable. I begin regular coursework at BYU on September 2. Well that's all for me, folks. Now it's your turn! Everyone would love to hear what everyone is up to. Let's blog!

2 comments:

abechap024 said...

Wow! I didn't know you are learning german, you should come serve tables in page! LOL every other table can't speak a lick of english! German French Italian! The Euro! fun fun!

KAM Chapman said...

Great idea Angie! Like Abe, I have never posted to a blog before. This will be a fun way to keep in touch with our myriad of activities!

Chris