Saturday, August 23, 2008

Awesome!

Hello
I am Abe. I am Posting a Blog. This Is my First time posting a blog. It Is very exciting. I can hardly hold my excitment. I hope people read it and are as excited as I am. Good. Good. Good. Ha! Good Idea Angie. I'm glad that I'm the 2nd one posting. Only seconded by the creater of the blog! I'm sitting in my studio ready to vacumm the floor and set everything up again after taking it all apart to move my room to a room down the hall. So I'm getting itchy feet! I want tot move out of page and probably somewhere in Utah. Seems like I have more Fam in Utah than anywhere else and I miss seeing you guys! At least if I move up there we can get sick of each other! ;-) So i'm saving money and I'll probably move soon. We'll see. Anyway love you guys! Come on Post!
AC

2 comments:

[Contemplative?] Angela said...

Yay Abe! You have the vision... haha. PS. Brittany and I want to come visit you on your birthday, if you're still in Page. Good luck with everything! Hope your feet don't stay too itchy.

Brittany said...

Abe! That is more like it! YES! Move to Utah!! It is a rockin place to be. It would be nice to get sick of living near you. I am living smack dab in the center Salt Lake City and I LOVE it!!! Like Ange said, we would like to come visit you for your bday. Keep it open for us, k? I hope your feet do stay itchy until you move to UTAH...or whatever place you decide is best.